Pretty

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

We took pics on halloween but my camera does not want to cooperate right now, so I will have to post them tmw. So Liv put up a fuss for a good part of the day, she did not like anyone in halloween costumes or just anything Halloweeney... But we bribed her to finally get into her costume.... She absoletly loved it! She was calling herself pretty and posing oh so nice for the camera! I thought people would be trick or treating on Sunday but everyone did it on saturday night the day Daniel had to work. Oh well we wanted to stick with doing it on sunday. We let Liv have some sweets and some halloween cake that I made.

That sunday night we went to my Grandma Barb's house for dinner. She made us meatloaf and potatoes for dinner. Tradition is that we play rook after dinner so its barb and I agaisnt Daniel and Ed. Barb and I won :). Liv colored quietly and watched a cartoon on tv while we played. We tried to take pictures over there she was not having that so that did not work out.

Overall It was not to bad of a day :).

Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment