Finally summer is here! Its been so nice to be able to go outside and enjoy the hot summer! We finally have our AC on that def means that summer is here. I also cant believe it but this is Olivea's bday month! My little girl will be turning 3! I cant believe it where did the time go? We are in the process of deciding where to have the bday party at.... we still dont even know quite what to do for her bday... She is always changing her mind of what she wants or where she wants to have the bday party.... We will have to see what happens soon. As for pictures we have a bunch we want to update but since my computer is not be cooperative I will have to do a a big photo update later when I can.
I am so excited because I am planning on teaching Olivea to swim more so I am so excited that she is a water baby like me. Instead of putting her in swim classes I plan on teaching her since I used to teach swimming lessons. Im so excited to be able to do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment