Pretty

Monday, July 25, 2011

Texas










Olivea and I went up to La Vernia Texas to help my mom out. She has her right knee replaced so she needed up with daily activities. Liv and I got to go swimming almost everyday down there. Liv got to go to the Silver Stars women basketball game with Grandpa Scott and Aunt Christie. Olivea love watching the basketball game! She told me that when we got back to Utah that we needed to go to a basketball game. I'm so happy that she loves sports like I do. My mom gave Olivea a purple Hannah Montana guitar. Liv fell in love with that guitar. She spent all afternoon playing on it. Then when Grandpa Scott got home he joined in with Olivea playing on a keyboard and jamming on Liv's guitar.
We also go to go visit the San Antonio Temple. It was very small compared to the SLC Temple, but it was a very nice temple. It had beautiful stained glass windows, beautiful flowers it was a wonderful afternoon visiting the temple with Grandma Kendra, Christie and Olivea.
My mom taught Liv the Popcorn song. Olivea loves the song so much she has been singing it non stop since we have been home from Texas. That was one of her favorite things to do was to sing with Grandma Kendra. She knew that Grandma was hurting and really couldn't do much so they did alot of singing, coloring and to watch a few movies. I got a cute picture of them napping on grandma's bed. They fell asleep watching Sword in the Stone.
I was impressed with Mom she did very well for how much pain she was in. The first night I felt so bad, Liv and I were sharing a bed and Liv woke up crying because she couldn't see me under the mountain of pillows on our bed and since Liv hasn't understood that I cant hear her, my mom bless her heart, somehow got out of bed on her own and across the house to soothe Olivea and to tap me awake.
When it was time to say goodbye, Liv and I were OK and then when we were in the terminal, Liv realized that they weren't going to be flying with us on the plane and she had a minor meltdown. I explained that she will be seeing them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment