Pretty

Friday, March 9, 2012

Pregnancy Complications

For some reason this pregnancy has more complications then I did with Olivea. I already had to be admitted to the hospital twice for ligament pain due to my Elhers. Also now wearing a shoulder brace more often to stop my shoulders from dislocating all the time. I am scheduled to have a echo heartagram? I don't know how to spell it. But I guess people who have Elhers in the ligaments, have to go under that test every time the women is pregnant. Its a safety precaution to make sure the heart doesn't enlarge. Since I have never had problems with my heart I should pass with flying colors. I am scheduled to have another c-section this time around. My ob thinks its the best route to try especially with how long of a labor I had with Liv. I am so glad that I finally found an OB who knows what I have, and to at least have some knowledge of how to help treat it.
This little boy I think is by far more active in my stomach then Olivea was. I will say that he is also the pickiest eater. The only things he likes are fruit and milk, everything else is a struggle to eat. We have been doing the NST (non stress test) regularly and he doesn't like it. Every time they put the monitors on me he starts punching/kicking the monitor to get it off my belly. He does respond to Olivea now, she talks to him every night before bed and lays her head on my stomach to read him a bedtime story. Its very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment