We are still getting over this flu/cold illness for this past week. Olivea is in better shape now but she still has a cough.... I am over the flu after 3 days of it, but now have the cold/cough... Daniel is barely starting to get it so poor guy I thought he would have lucked out and not gotten it. So this week has pretty much consist of us being in comfy clothes, not going anywhere, watching Disney movies together, sleeping whenever and wherever in the living room, and of course me doing the laundry since it seems like everything had to be washed numerous times since we are sick.
Also I am very excited to find this out but I am able to get into an internship this summer! It would be a full time PAID internship.... I'm trying to figure out which ones to go for and which ones that I would have a better chance of getting onto permanentlty after the course is over.... Of course I also want it to be a place that I would enjoy the work and the people associated either by being a client or worker. Its so exciting to see a light at the end of the tunnel!
Theres not much exciting news to talk about.... We have been staying indoors because it has been very chilly outside. We dont dare go outside if we do its maybe 10 mins before its freezing for us. We have been spending a lot of time at the aquarium in sandy. Liv loves all of the it except the turtle.... She said its very scary. :). Daniel and Liv can spend hours just watching the penguins there and I just enjoy that. We are waiting for it to get a little bit more warmer so that we can plan on taking Olivea to the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment