On Vday we did alot! We took Olivea to the aquarium, spent 2 hours there looking at the sharks, penguins and the stingrays. We went out for chinese food for lunch. Liv wouldnt eat any of it so but it still was a lovely lunch. We then went to the mall just to walk around. We had fun just window shopping. We all then wanted to go to barnes and noble to just go pick out books and read to each other in the little kids section. While we were at barnes and noble we met this girl and her son playing with the train set. They were so fun to play with and chat.
We came home and Daniel and Liv gave me a big box of chocalte and 2 books to the House of Night series. I love, love, LOVE these books! Liv got some chocalte and a bubble blowing machine, man she loves that bubble machine! Im sad to say I didnt get anything for daniel! I know Im a horrible person! He doesnt eat much sweets so I told him we could pick out a movie for him and thats what we did. We just went to FYE and he picked out a movie so that was his Vday present from Liv and I.
Also if anyone has ideas of what type of cute spring outfit I can find for Olivea I am all ears. We are looking for ideas for color combos for our family for our family pictures in April. So please leave me ideas everyone! :)
I hope everyone had a great Vday too!
No comments:
Post a Comment