Pretty

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Things

Olivea has been learning so much at preschool/daycare. She is saying so many new words and really putting so many things together. Its so amazing to see her comphrend these things. I guess every month at the place they focus on a thing and learn something new about them during some part of the day for the entire month.

I should have caught on but I didnt lol.... 4 times now Liv has bought home art projects that are birds..... She bought home a green hummingbird, a woodpecker, peacock..... The theme is birds ;). No wonder on the way home Olivea has been pointing out all these birds and knows what type of bird they are.

I love how creative these teachers are at teaching kids something new everyday.

Also next Monday is school picture day! I told Liv that she can pick out any outfit that she wants to wear for pictures so we are excited about that! Her first school picture.... where did the time go? Anyways Im sad that I wont see it but since Daniel has Mondays off he will be able to take pictures and tell me everything that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment