Pretty

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Preschool and Disneyland.

Olivea started her first day of Preschool/Daycare on thursday last week. Liv was in heaven. When Daniel took her on her first day we were worried that she would have seperation anxiety. Nope, she took off so fast to go play with her new friends and teachers. It was actually harder on Daniel to let her go. But he went through it very well :). The teacher told us that Olivea was very polite, knows her colors, shapes, and numbers. They said that she was an eager learner and very sociolable with the kids.
Also about the post with it being Preschool and Disneyland..... well thursday she told Daniel and I that she wants to go to Disneyland, well it being that we never have talked to her about what it is, we simply said well we have to save up for it.... Then I guess when daniel drove her to preschool Friday thats when Olivea's face lit up and she screamed theres Disneyland!!! So hence she calls her preschool Disneyland :). Its cute and funny.
On another note Ive been with my new job now for 2 weeks! I can say that I am enjoying it very much. The people I work with are so much fun and I really am enjoying working with numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment