Pretty

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Christie and My Bday

This is the first year that we were not able to celebrate our b day together. Last year Liv and I got to go to Texas and see each other. Year before that I got to spend it with her also. So It was kind of interesting to celebrate alone. Ive gotten used to sharing it together so hopefully next year we will be able to share it together.

For my bday it was very low key. We went to breakfast with Lori and Wayne at IHOP. I was bummed that my camera was not working so we didn't get any pictures on my b day. Then we went looking for pj's for Olivea I know I love to shop for my little girl even though it was my b day :).

That afternoon Grandma Barb and Ed took us to Golden Corral for a late lunch and then back to their place to play rook. Ed and Daniel kicked Gma Barb and my butt! Usually Barb and I win the rounds but they killed us big time! That night after we got Olivea down to bed Daniel let me pick any movie I wanted to watch.... they also made me yellow cake for my b day! So overall a nice quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment