Pretty

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My MOMS BDAY Today!



Happy B DAY to a wonderful mother! Having my daughter has made me realize all of the sacrifices that parents make for their children. It has also made me realize the joy of having kids also.

My mom has been through alot. She also has been through alot by the hardships of having a Deaf Daughter. She has taught me to never settle for anything less that what I am worth. She did what she thought was best on raising me. I praise her for raising twins! I'm very thankful she did not give up on me, that instead she push me to work hard at everything I do in this life!

Mom have an awesome birthday!Wish we were there in Texas to celebrate your b day! We love you very much and miss ya tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment