Olivea Loves, LOVES to do anything artistic. She loves to dance, color, sing, anything in the artistic department. One day there was a sale going on at Michael s and I saw some canvases for sale so I thought it would be a fun project for us to do. I thought she would love to paint some pictures for her bedroom. So All 3 of us painted a canvas. Olivea let Daniel pick what he wanted to draw but as for me she told me I had to draw her a princess castle. I ask her why she wanted me to draw her a castle, she said because every queen and King, and the princess needs a castle to live in. That was cute. We had so much fun. I am so excited when we are able to do this again.
Pretty
Friday, August 26, 2011
Art Time
Olivea Loves, LOVES to do anything artistic. She loves to dance, color, sing, anything in the artistic department. One day there was a sale going on at Michael s and I saw some canvases for sale so I thought it would be a fun project for us to do. I thought she would love to paint some pictures for her bedroom. So All 3 of us painted a canvas. Olivea let Daniel pick what he wanted to draw but as for me she told me I had to draw her a princess castle. I ask her why she wanted me to draw her a castle, she said because every queen and King, and the princess needs a castle to live in. That was cute. We had so much fun. I am so excited when we are able to do this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment