Pretty

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day out with Christie

Tuesday was such a fun day for Christie and I. We spent the whole day together just doing whatever we wanted to do. We started the day by going to La Frontera, a favorite Mexican place that we both just LOVE. They opened up a new location in Sandy off of Fort Union. We went window shopping for a couple hours, looking at baby items for Baby Cole :). We then went and picked up Liv from Preschool a little early so that we could go to Orem for the afternoon/evening. We went to Pioneer Bookstore which is Like Half-Price Books In Texas. All the books are half the price so we found some good bargains there. We went to the mall and went to the Disney store. We found a stuffed dog from the movie UP, it looks just like short round (Christie's dog). We met up with one of Christie friends from Snow College Jessica, we decided to go to the Purple Turtle, it was very good and well priced. I loved their shakes. Overall it was a fun day, it was hard to say goodbye to Christie, because the next time I see her which will be Christmas time, she will have a 3 month old baby... I am so excited to meet him but it will be sad that I wont be there when he is born. Olivea was depressed for a couple days because she didn't understand why Christie couldn't just hop back on the plane to come see her. Anyways it was a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment