We are so excited that we are expecting at the end of May. So far I will say this pregnancy is NOTHING like it was when I was pregnant with Olivea. I only had morning sickness twice with Liv that was because I ran out of orange juice, and the other time was because someone bought in popcorn. This pregnancy (I'm 16 weeks), I cant eat meat it makes me sick, smell of cigarette smoke makes me sick, I'm glad that I have found that oranges and orange juice is the only thing I want to eat all the time. Plus for some reason this pregnancy has been harder for me. I didn't have the problems with Olivea, I have already been admitted to the hospital twice ( due to my Elhers), I was almost admitted again, but I said I would behave and could handle the pain in my bed, been told I cant do any heavy lifting rest of pregnancy, I mainly have to sit on my butt and not do much of anything. After all of this I am grateful that we are able to have another child. We were told that we probably would not get pregnant ever again, miracles happen everyday. I do have friends that are struggling to get pregnant, or even being able to keep the pregnancy. So I do understand that this is a true blessing.
I am under a new Dr because I am a high risk pregnancy. And I love her! She truly wants the best for me and the baby, and will take the TIME to be with me and explain everything. I am nervous because I will be having a c-section again because of all the problems. I am a bit nervous because I will be having the baby at LDS hospital, reason being is because the last time I had my shoulder surgery there, it was suppose to be in and out, and I was there for 7 days. But I have come to know some great nurses there so that does make it a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment