Pretty
Monday, December 12, 2011
Christmas Lights
Last night we went to grandma Barb and Ed's to have dinner and go see the Christmas lights. I didn't take pictures which I was bummed about but we plan to make another trip this weekend so I am determined to get pictures then. We went to Christmas street. I thought it was neat, I have never been and neither has Olivea. Liv is in HEAVEN! Seeing all the lights and decorations, she would say oh that's so cute!, or oh that's pretty! When we went down to drive around the temple, we didn't get out to walk so but anyways when Liv heard she was going to see the temple she got so excited! It was beautiful and so busy. It was worth it though to see the priceless expression on Liv's face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment