Pretty

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easter 2012

Grandma Lori came and spent the night with us before Easter. We had pizza for dinner while we were coloring the eggs. That night we also taught Olivea how to play a favorite game of Daniel and Grandma Lori, The Enchanted Forest. I have never played this game either till I met Daniel, let me tell you this game can go on for hours or be over literally in ten mins, it depends on how lucky the person is during the game. Olivea got a coloring book,crayons, and some candy from the Easter Bunny. We also decided to go to Wheeler farm to look at the farm animals and enjoy the nice weather. Olivea also has an Easter school party at her preschool on the Friday before Easter. I love how fun they make the activities for the kids at the preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment