Pretty

Friday, May 25, 2012

Grateful

I cant believe in just 2 days we will be meeting our little man. Its hard to wrap my head around that we are going from a family of three to a family of four. I feel like its real and unreal. I know it will feel more real to me once I have him in my arms, the reality will hit me more when we are home from the hospital. I also am so grateful to my friend Nicole B.,she gave us so much stuff for this baby, she gave us a car seat,baby clothes, a baby bathtub,bibs, burp clothes,toys, I feel like she has answered our prayers to be able to give us most of what we needed for this baby. I guess we were terrified all this time because I have been out of a job since January and we were not able to purchase these things. I will be brutally honest because this is a journal for my family, but I felt like my prayers were answered by her, because we don't like to ask for help and honestly I am so thankful for her right now. We are hoping that we are still able to find a way to get a crib for our son when he is a couple months old,we are hoping that I will have a job so that we are able to do that for him. Again this post is for us, and to remember the good times and bad times. I also feel blessed that we are able to have another child at this time even though we are stuck in a financial hardship. But I do believe that this is test for me in some way, and that Daniel and I more than ever need to keep to our faith and remember that things will work out the way its suppose to. This in a way has push us to be more spiritual and it has cause sleepless nights, but the prayers have making Daniel and I become closer and really lean on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment