Pretty

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Checkup for Olivea

Today we had an appt with Liv's Dr. She is doing very well. She is ahead of her age group by a year on the language, the knowledge of numbers, colors, shapes. She is very, very tall for her age.. Even her Dr told us because shes so tall and talks so well he forgets that she is only 2 1/2 instead of 4. We were glad to hear that we are doing everything well and that the "stranger danger" thing she has right now towards people she doesn't know is very normal. I guess every kid goes through it just at different ages.
Now lets hope she is good for the dentist next month.... I never liked the dentist either growing up so I feel for her...
Anyways Liv is growing up so fast! Her vocabulary is expanding everyday, and at night she loves to sit on her bed with you next to her for her to tell you about what she did that day and what new things she learned. Its such an amazing thing to see her grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment