Pretty

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Puzzle Time & School Time







Olivea got a toy story puzzle from Gma Kendra and Gpa Scott. She has been playing with it for 4 days straight. Here are some pictures of her playing with the puzzle with mommy and daddy. Everytime we complete the puzzle she says I did it!!! Then rips it apart and says Again!
Another toy that she has been in love with is the purple guitar that Gma & Gpa Lucero got her. She plays a solo for us and then tells us that Daniel has to play to. Daniel is slowly teaching her to play guitar. Im sad to say that I didnt think of capturing pictures of them playing because I was just watching them play together. Liv told me that I have to learn to lol so that might be on my agenda to learn with Olivea.
Anyways talking about learning today is my first day back to school at UVU. Im very excited to be back at school but also am nervous since its been a couple years but I am sure it will come back to me. I told her that when I am doing homework that it is art time or reading time for Liv so mommy can focus. She told me that she wants to help me do homework and that she wants homework for herself. So we will create a little fun area for her to play or work on her "homework" with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment