Pretty

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crafty Goals

I have been following a lot of blogs that are very creative blogs about sewing, artwork, crafting, anything you can think of. In the past these crafty ideas never really appealed to me but now after being married and having a child, it peaked my interest. Since I dont have anyone super close to me to teach me to create more personal things for my family I am making it a goal for me to create something for my family once a month. (unless is someone's bday month then there will be 2 things created that month). This is a goal that I am very excited to start doing for my family and outside family. I also wanted to say on a personal thank you note to my friend Kimmy in Arizona. After doing scrapbooking with her and learning a few tricks I am more confident in being able to create things that I have never done before.

My crafty goals for the year are
1. Pajama pants for Liv
2. Minky dog bed for Sid & Ira
3. Silhouette figure for my clear jars
4. Felted White Rose Pillow
5. Oven Mitts
6. Baby changing Pads (for all of my pregger friends)
7. Diaper Cake
8. A spring Tote bag
9. Silhouette shirt for Olivea and I
10. Personalize Dog collars for the pups
11. Diaper clutch for my friends/family
12. And for me...... A black and purple Hobo/messenger bag! Im excited for this one because this one is for me. It can also be doubled as a diaper bag so it can be use for so many options!

So I will say it again, I am so very excited and happy to be able to do this crafty journey this year. The nice thing is that it will be a lot cheaper then buying these in the stores and also that they would mean alot more to me and to others I would hope because it would mean coming from me personally. Also it will be fun to find what will be cute and appealing in such a huge variety of colors and styles!
If anyone has other ideas that are not to hard and fun to make let me know what they are ! I plan to post my crafts during the making of it and the finish outcome.

1 comment: