From the time Olivea was born, I heard from everyone just how much Liv looks like me,acts like me, and even has the same facial expressions as me. Even though she is her own person she does have the same likes and dislikes as me. She loves cheese, if given the choice she would eat it at every meal and snack. She is stubborn like me, which is a good thing but also can be a bad thing. She is very animated, she is very caring, loving, and funny. She is a water baby, Im so glad she is because she will go swimming with me all the time! She loves to play sports with me and even watch sports with me on TV since Daniel is not a sports fan that makes me happy :).
I do want to say she does have her own interests and things that differ from me. She is alot like her daddy also. She loves playing on her guitars, she loves to draw and sing just like daddy. She loves nature, but does not like to get dirty.
I want to say how blessed we are to have her in our life. Its never a dull or quiet moment in the house. When she is asleep or quiet, I think to myself .... wow peace and quiet.... then hmm now its dull and boring haha :). Im very happy to be able to have a busy household.
No comments:
Post a Comment