Daniel and Olivea went to the Salt Lake aquarium for the morning. They spent hours there looking at the sharks, stingrays. Liv and Daniel absolelty love the penguins or in Liv's words Happy FEET! She loves those little penguins!
They have a boat in there that makes you feel like you are on the water, it was updated to new boat trips around the great salt lake.
Olivea was playing in the coral caves that they have for the kids to play in. She even made friends with this cute little girl they were following each other and just giggling having a grand old time.
I stayed home and got some much needed rest and watch some favorite shows of mine, Ghost Whisperer and Law & Order. Wish I could have gone but I know I needed to rest to heal faster from the shoulder surgery.
Trying to load up the pictures but it wont let me so I will have to post a random posts with a bunch of pictures ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment