Christie and Billy flew in to SLC wednesday early morning. We were able to get a visit with them for a couple hours that night. We watched How to train a dragon! If you never seen this movie I highly recommend anyone to go see this movie. It is so such a great movie! Olivea snuggled with Aunt christie and was playing this game where she's fallen and she cant get up .... you know the commerical where the person says I've fallen and I cant get up? Thats where she got that from.
So We will see them soon again and she warmed up quickly to Christie but so far is still shy with Billy. Since we are going to see the lights this coming monday I think she will be excited to see everyone because I dont know if I ever have mention it but she absolelty loves, LOVES christmas lights. I hope it doesnt snow and have a wind, but if it does snow it probably would be beautiful with all the lights on temple square.
Also looking forward to spending quality time with my twin! I told her we have to go to La Frontera, our favorite mexican resturant so bring it on :). Hopefully their will be some pictures taken of us and I will post them soon!
Countdown - 8 days till Christmas!-
No comments:
Post a Comment