Pretty

Friday, December 17, 2010

Shoulder so much pain

Well Im glad to report that they hope this is be my last surgery or at least hold it in for 10 years thats our goal right now. I dont know why but I have not been handling the pain as well. They gave me stronger meds to keep it under control but they make me sick! But I dont want to end up back in the hospital so keeping it under control is very important to me.

Liv hasnt understand that mommy cant hold her so shes thrown a fit and grabbed onto me cause she wants me to hold her.... Thankfully its only been a couple times. But I have been able to let her climb into my lab on my good side to snuggle a little bit so that has helped.

So dr says I will be doing no physical therapy until 8 weeks from the day of the surgery passes. They want to move slowly and with caution they dont want to risk it moving to fast and then having my shoulder be way too loose again.

So wish me luck that this surgery will work....

No comments:

Post a Comment