While down in Arizona I got to see one of my dearest friends Kristin. We have known each since we were 6 months old! She is my oldest friends. One thing we have in common is that we are both Deaf and very fluent in Sign Language. I love how when we meet up it feels like time never passed! And that we are so comfortable with each other that the minute we see each to the minute we leave each other that there is never a moment of silence.... We have so much to talk about, our family, lives, just everything and anything comes naturally for us.
I am very thankful that we are able to understand each other hope's and obstacles with being Deaf in this world. I am very happy that our kids were able to meet each other and get to know each other.
It was a very fun visit and never a dull moment ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment