Lately Liv has been playing alot of pretend games. Which is very fun for us because we play pretend kitchen, pretend doctor, anything you can think of. One of her favorite is to play like a monkey since she loves Curious George. Anyways one day we were playing pretend cooking time in her bedroom and she said here you go with a pretend plate and I thought it was to me or daniel. So i reached out for the plate and man she got so mad at me! She said No mommy! Its for my friend!
So i looked around and said umm who??? And she said my friend! I said who is your friend?? I guess her name is just Friend :). Shes done this a couple times during playtime so I know its normal at this age for some kids to have an imaganry friend.
Anyways Liv just loves to play pretend games so we def enjoy playing them with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment