Pretty

Friday, December 17, 2010

Turkey Day

Today Daniel made a delicous turkey! it being our second time cooking a turkey it turned out delish! We were bummed the stuffing didnt turn out well but we at least got a juicy most turkey meat! We are happy but know we are going to be eating turkey for probably a month now but thats fine with us!

Daniel got me an early christmas present! Ive been asking for a year now and its the only thing I ask for for christmas since I know it will be tight this year. And it was the Semi-Homemade cookbook with Sandra Lee!!! I absolelty love love, LOVE this cookbook its very simple and its not so fancy that I have to ask what is this ingredient and so on! We are making this weekend individual beef wellington! Im so excited not sure if I spelled that right but we are excited to try it out!

Cant belive christmas is just around the corner it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment