Pretty

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful

The year 2010 is coming to an end and I wanted to show what I was thankful for this year.

1. Im thankful for having Olivea as my daughter, she matches to Daniel and I very well. Anytime we have a bad day all she has to do is give us a hug or a smile and all the troubles melt away.

2. For having more than one set of parents. It means I have more people to love and to talk to about life.

3. For Daniel of being so supportive of my dreams and hopes. Plus with him working hard for this family.

4. That even though not by my choice, i was able to watch Olivea grow up, my one wish was that I was able to get to see Olivea walk FIRST! And that came true last year for me.

5. Im thankful that even though money is very tight for us, that we have a home, a place to sleep and to stay warm. I know lot of people because of the economy have lost their homes.

6. Im thankful to have a great extended family that is there for us.

7. Im thankful to our friends that we have.

8. Im thankful for the internet since half of my family lives in other states, so this is wonderful to stay in contact this way.

9. Im so thankful for my puppies, theres just something about having them come lay in your lap and give you those puppies eyes... I just melt

10. Im also thankful for the random act of Kindness in this world, makes me want to pass it on.


I hope everyone has things that they were thankful for this year. I know alot of people had tough times with the economy but I urge people to look at what you do have in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment